Terms and conditions:
- All vouchers purchased (including all gift vouchers, afternoon tea and luxury stays) are credited as cash (equivalent sale price, excluding shipping) to a branded physical gift card.
- Room nights and afternoon tea prices are subject to fluctuate, we will do our best to reflect these price changes on the website. In case of increases, any remaining balance is to be paid by the customer. Where prices have decreased remaining gift card balances can be redeemed against other qualifying purchases at the respective location.
- Overnight stays are priced at the equivalent of a one-night weekend stay (Friday or Saturday rates).
- Afternoon tea and luxury stay vouchers can be used for any qualifying purchase within the respective location.
- Personal messages within gift cards may be edited for length or decency at our discretion.
- Gift vouchers can only be used at their respective location. For example, a Byfords gift card cannot be used at The Pigs.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and are not transferable or redeemable for cash and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. After 12 months, any remaining balance will automatically expire and cannot be recovered.
- Norfolk Passport discount is not applicable to gift voucher purchases but can be used when redeeming on site.
- Gift card balances can be checked online at www.whatsmybalance.co.uk/paymentsense.
For more information, please do not hesitate to email: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch.